Butterfly Sparks Designs

a little something new..




what's really funny is that my "crafting" originally began [many years ago] with making handmade cards. i really enjoyed making them but eventually just moved on to frames. i recently had my annual "girls weekend" with my six dearest girlfriends from college. we exchange gifts with each other and this is what i came up with to give this year. because we all really liked them and my girls were so encouraging -- i decided i would put them on the blog! there are five cards with envelopes in each box -- each card completely unique from the next. of course, they share the vintage-y style of my other items and can be personalized with a letter or initials of your choice.

and all chocolateblue proceeds help toward the adoption of our sweet baby girl - so thank you !!

see pricing below.

1 comment: